Solved

How to deal with warnings in the import scenario?

• 10 August 2023
  • 1 reply

Badge

I am trying to import fixed assets from a SQL Server database. I have setup the asset classes earlier, so I think the defaults from GL accounts will be populated from the asset class. 

When I run an import process, I am getting a warning message “Only GL Accounts will be changed, all other parameters remain unchanged Do you want to continue?”. I know in the UI it is possible to click “yes” or “no” to this warning, but how do you do that in the import export scenario?

I have attached my import scenario in this case. The error / warning message is in the picture.

icon

Best answer by meganfriesen37 11 August 2023, 22:08

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

In your import scenario, in the line right above where you are entering the asset class (as I think this is what’s triggering the warning/pop-up) enter a line with the following settings.

Active: Selected

Target Object: General --> Asset Summary → Asset Class

Field / Action Name: <Dialog Answer>

Commit: Selected

Source Field / Value: =’Yes’
(I’m not sure why the answer needs to be above the pop-up, but this is how it usually works).

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved