Solved

Errors adding Payment Instructions for FEDWIREBA to Vendor

• 27 January 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

I am trying to add payment instructions to a vendor using FEDWIREBA. However, I keep getting the error message below. I don’t notice anything wrong in my payment method setup. How can I correct or bypass this? I did have to modify the ACH Export File and created a copy. See attachments. Let me know. Thanks. This is for version 2022 R1.

@FrancesPantelidakis24 

icon

Best answer by mschmidt07 3 February 2023, 01:48

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

It looks like your validation settings for Beneficiary Name might need to be updated. Those are under Banking > Payment Method > Settings for use in AP (or PR or AR). The expression I use is shown below (or you can copy & paste this →  ^([\w]|\s){0,22}$

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

Hello @FrancesPantelidakis24 

There is actually a section in the Import Scenario Webinar that deals with importing payment instructions.

I will link that here for your convenience.

Watch the section entitled ‘Import Vendor Payment Instructions.’

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved