Solved

Errors adding Payment Instructions for FEDWIREBA to Vendor

• 27 January 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

I am trying to add payment instructions to a vendor using FEDWIREBA. However, I keep getting the error message below. I don’t notice anything wrong in my payment method setup. How can I correct or bypass this? I did have to modify the ACH Export File and created a copy. See attachments. Let me know. Thanks. This is for version 2022 R1.

@FrancesPantelidakis24 

icon

Best answer by mschmidt07 3 February 2023, 01:48

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

Hello @FrancesPantelidakis24 

There is actually a section in the Import Scenario Webinar that deals with importing payment instructions.

I will link that here for your convenience.

Watch the section entitled ‘Import Vendor Payment Instructions.’

Userlevel 2
Badge

It looks like your validation settings for Beneficiary Name might need to be updated. Those are under Banking > Payment Method > Settings for use in AP (or PR or AR). The expression I use is shown below (or you can copy & paste this →  ^([\w]|\s){0,22}$

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved