Solved

Error: Items have not been processed success. View Name: Schedule.

• 15 April 2024
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

I am trying to create an import scenario that deletes all Transaction line items in the Deferral Schedule. I keep getting the following error. I tested several different ways and I don’t know why this error is coming up. My ultimate goal is to delete all transaction table line items in the deferral schedule, then add 1 new line item, but I just want to test deleting first. 

Can anyone spot something obvious that I am missing? 

Note: The deferral schedule is Open and the transactions are editable. 

icon

Best answer by sean21 15 April 2024, 22:50

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Hello @sean21 

Besides the <Line Number> line mapped to =-2 which deletes the lines, you also need to include all the line numbers in your data provider and map the line number values in the data provider to Line Number field in the screen. Import scenarios process one line at a time.

Hope this helps.

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

@riglesias I added the line numbers in the import scenario and the data provider. Still getting the same error. Is there something incorrect in the order of my mapping? 

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Hello @sean21 

Looking at Deferral Schedule screen I noticed lines under Transactions depend on Component Lines.
In this case, I would recommend you setup a custom key using the @@ notation for Components to let the system know the component line you need transactions to be deleted.

Here’s a webinar where you can find instructions on how to setup custom key fields (see delete row from grid): 

Hope this helps.
If you still run into any issues, could you please export the scenario to XML and attach it here so I can review in my local demo?

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

@riglesias good call! 

I overlooked the fact that the Transactions lines are based on the selected Component. This is working now. I had to add each Transaction line in the data provider and specify the Component ID in the data provider as well.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved