Solved

Can't use aggregated field from GI in Import Scenario 'Source Restrictions'

• 7 June 2023
  • 5 replies

Badge +11

I have an import scenario based on a GI. The GI is grouped by several key fields, and one of the resulting fields is called ‘State’, which is a count of the number of States that are represented in the data.

The GI returns the correct result:

But when I attempt to use the resulting value in the Import Scenario

the result is empty.

I’ve tried so many work-arounds, but nothing with aggregate fields seems to compute.

Is this a bug or a known limitation?

icon

Best answer by darylbowman 20 September 2023, 23:53

View original

5 replies

Badge +11

If I'm thinking right, I wouldn't be able to use a value calculated in the import on the source restrictions tab.

I ended up building a processing screen instead.

Userlevel 1
Badge

Have you tried performing the calculation in the import scenario instead of the GI?

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @darylbowman were you able to find a solution? Thank you!

Badge +11

I was attempting to run it manually.

Also having this issue. I have found that it won’t work if the import scenario is triggered by a business event, however if it uses a data provider and manually run the import scenario, it has no issues.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved