Solved

Bills and Adjustments Import Scenario

• 13 December 2022
  • 11 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

I’m trying to import some data into bills and adjustments and its giving me the error “SuppliedbyVendorID cannot be empty” I’ve never had this before - can someone let me know what I need to look at to mitigate the issue? 

icon

Best answer by manikantad18 13 December 2022, 19:48

View original

11 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hello @ocarvalho 

Same vendor Reference has been used in another Bills document, Please give another number and proceed.

Thanks

Userlevel 1
Badge

@manikantad18 Thank you!!! We fixed it but now this error is popping up - how can we have it import even though its used

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

hI @ocarvalho 

Please find the Import scenario. In My testing I only updated the qty, feel free to add the required columns.

Thanks

Userlevel 1
Badge

Thanks for sharing, At first glance you have not defined the vendor details while creating bill, Please map vendor and do the Import

@manikantad18 the bill is already created, we’re just updating the bill with vendor cost 

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Thanks for sharing, At first glance you have not defined the vendor details while creating bill, Please map vendor and do the Import

Userlevel 1
Badge

@manikantad18 sorry here you are 

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@manikantad18 here you are

Sorry to ask, share me directly XML report. it will users time to assist you 

Userlevel 1
Badge

@manikantad18 here you are

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@manikantad18 here you go! thank you

We do not have receipt info in our financial tab

Could you please share me your Import scenario which is designed

Userlevel 1
Badge

@manikantad18 here you go! thank you

We do not have receipt info in our financial tab

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @ocarvalho 

Could you please share Import scenario and Mapping sheet ?

Are you creating Bill and adjustment directly or Link any receipt?

Basically it is missing vendor details in Bills and Adj>Financial tab> receipt info

Thanks

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved