Solved

(ACH data) Default Payment Settings for Vendors Import Question

• 16 August 2022
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge

Dear Community,

I am pulling my hair with this one, I am trying to import ACH information for a Client, but I am getting my import scenario not working and putting information on other rows of the ACH table. Also, the name is givinme issues, but I feel is related to the same problem as I am getting that the data does not pass validation. This is my Payment Method Details:

ID Description Required Sort Order Entry Mask Validation Reg. Exp.
1 Beneficiary Account No: False     ^\d{1,17}$
2 Beneficiary Name: False     ^([\w]|\s){0,22}$
3 Bank Routing Number (ABA): False   000000000 ^\d{9,9}$
4 Bank Name: False     ^([\w]|\s){0,22}$
5 Account Type (Checking/Saving) False      

attached is the import scenario, I look at the other discussion, but could not understand the solution in that one. 

Thank you.

icon

Best answer by Laura02 16 August 2022, 02:11

View original

4 replies

Badge +18

Hello, I tested your import scenario.

In my demo, I made only 2 changes on the Import by Scenario screen: I changed vendor ID and I changed Checkbook ID (Payment method) from AP To FEDWIRE (to match similar payment method in my Demo).

For this first test, I made no changes to your Import Scenario. The scenario imports successfully, shows no errors, but imports only the Payment Method & Account type.

Next I made 2 changes to your import scenario: I added single quotes around the Line Numbers, and I matched the Commit column checkmarks to the sample import in the community post link you provided.

Now the Vendor is updated:

Userlevel 5
Badge

Thank you, yes, I was about to come back to leave a feedback here. Also, important that we found out testing with Rodrigo from Acumatica, that the import has to be into no data inputed before for the Payment Method and Cash Account, if not, it will give you an ID error not found or BAAccount error. I did a quick delete payment method import before I started again with my import and that did the trick. Also, my Payment Method Detils from Payment Methods setup are set to NOT REQUIRED.

Thank you so much for your response!!

Userlevel 2

Can someone advise me why instead of <Line Number>, @@DetailID is used here? I mean, how do you know @@DetailID is the field name?

Userlevel 2
Badge

@totochow 

It’s looking at the Payment Method Details on the “Setting For Use In AP” tab of the Payment Method screen. It’s calling out that ID column on the import scenario by using the @@DetailID. 

Hope this helps. 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved