Solved

Update unit cost for expense items

• 25 March 2024
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

I created an expense item for mileage. Populated Pending Cost and Pending Cost Date fields as shown below. When I go to Update Standard Costs screen, this item does not appear for me to process (see second screenshot). Not sure if I’m doing this wrong for expenses, haven’t found much documentation on it. Thoughts anyone?

icon

Best answer by mblassingame35 25 March 2024, 14:43

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

It shows up for me as shown below.

Do you have the option under the three dots to update cost?

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Thanks Melissa! I wasn’t aware of the Update Cost option on the non-stock item screen which worked! Thought it had to be done on the process screen. 

@jhouser Did this work for you? I updated the cost but still not picking up on my expense receipt. 😐 am i doing anything wrong here?

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

@isharamadhushan It did work for me. One difference I do notice is the Accrue Cost checkbox on your item screen. I don’t have that on mine. 

If you send a screenshot of the General tab I could look at that as well. 

@jhouser Here you go. not sure if it’s the default warehouse? 

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

I don’t have a warehouse selected either. I did uncheck the Require Receipt and Require Shipment boxes, but doubt that would make a difference. Would be curious to know what that warning message is saying. Other than that I am not sure. 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved