Solved

Reverse Fixed Asset Deprecication

• 16 October 2022
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi all, 

Does any one know how to reverse the Fixed assets has been depreciated?

I try the “Reverse” action from the (...) Actions menu in the Fixed Asses profile screen. It revert all purchase, reconcile, depreciation accordingly, but all of my reversals posted to the same transaction date although transaction period is difference. When I export the report with the condition include tran.period & tran.date, it’s doesn’t show the reversal because it does not meet both conditions.

I see the period of the reversal is correct & what I expect is the trans.date of the reversal should be same with the original date.

Thanks

icon

Best answer by manikantad18 16 October 2022, 19:45

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @haule 

Check @laura01 comments once in the below article

Thanks

Badge +18

I think poster is hoping for a different answer than I gave last week. 😉  Maybe someone with more answers will come along. Good luck!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved