Solved

"Require Receipt" Check Box - Non-Stock Items

• 29 September 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hello - 

Someone on my team is attempting to cancel two lines in a Purchase Order, but they want to leave the line on there as “0” amount for our records. When they attempt this they get the below error message:

“To be able to process the line with zero quantity, clear the Require Receipt checkbox...”, and I cannot find that anywhere. Can someone please help let me know where this lives?

Thanks!!

icon

Best answer by sweta68 29 September 2023, 07:28

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

The Require Receipt option can be found in Inventory | Non-Stock Items

Select the non-stock item

On the General tab, you can find Require Receipt and Require Shipment options:

Userlevel 3
Badge

Thanks @SheriThomas49 , I should have included more screenshots. I dont have that option on my general tab, would you know why its not there?

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

hi @mdyer ,

Require Receipt Checkbox is available only if the Inventory feature is enabled.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

if you check the box in PO Preferences, “Process Service lines from Normal Purchase Orders via Purchase Receipts”, then it works even if the non-stock item is not marked as “Require Receipt”.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved