Solved

Report Designer - Print Area - Top Margin

• 23 November 2022
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

A reference was made in the solution below to “report designer  Page Setting >>Margins>>Top.”

Can someone please post a screen shot of this path?  I do not see it in my Report Designer and am wondering if it is not loading properly.

Thanks

icon

Best answer by martingaxiola 7 February 2023, 19:39

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge

Hello, I just used insted of the top, increase the bottom size (the size I have on my report are inches) I set it to 1in, and also, I have the Style → Vertical Align → Top on all the top Groupheaders, and that pushed the report up. I have also set the footers with the same Style → Vertical Align → Top. That helped on moving the report up, make sure to have a saved version and print version, as you moving the whole data on the check report up. 

I hope this helps.

Userlevel 3
Badge

Userlevel 3
Badge

Revised post below

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @jodonnell34 

Could you please click on the Conner side on the report and then check the below path in the report as shown in the screenshot

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved