Solved

Prices being cut in half on SO

Userlevel 1
Badge
Why does the Invoice for the 100pcs on IN0563852 shows a sell price of $271.23, but when you print the invoice the price comes in at $135.62? It is cutting the price in half. Does anyone know why?

icon

Best answer by RoyceLithgo 21 July 2022, 02:47

View original

8 replies

Badge +18

Hello, Can you show the invoice please?  What is the customer price class?  Are there Customer Price Worksheets in the system that my provide special pricing to this customer?  Is the invoice customized?

Thanks.

Userlevel 1
Badge

Default Price class. Not sure i know what you mean by customized. It was generated from SO! Dont see any special worksheets!

Userlevel 1
Badge

Badge +18

Hello, to me the price looks exactly the same on the Invoice as it looked on the Order. Notice, only 100 shipped while 200 were ordered.

Userlevel 1
Badge

We dont believe this is the case, because it isnt happening anywhere else. If that were the case, all incomplete shipments would be like that.

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Default Price class. Not sure i know what you mean by customized. It was generated from SO! Dont see any special worksheets!

What does the printed form look like for the Invoice??

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

Has the report been customised? The standard report prints the unit price directly from ARTran.CuryUnitPrice - seems highly unlikely that it would be randomly half the value.

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @bnaumann - were you able to find a solution for your issue? Thank you!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved