Solved

PO Approvals For One type and exclude others

• 22 December 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hello - 

I want to set an approval process for “normal” PO’s. However, I want to exclude the process for Drop-Ship POs. What is the best way to do this?

I have some automation that will generate the PO for our drop ships.

When I turn on an approval for the Normal PO I start getting an error regarding the lack of an owner on the PO. 

icon

Best answer by cmoreland 28 December 2023, 18:43

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Hi @cmoreland ,

Approval maps are set up by PO Doc Type, like below.  There shouldn’t be an issue configuring a map for just Normals.  Are you saying you get an error when you try to do that?

Userlevel 4
Badge

I am saying that it is forcing an approval on types not listed. This is breaking some automations I have on drop-ship types. I only set up an approval process on the “normal type.” As I understand it if there is no approval process set for a type, it should process as usual. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

I am saying that it is forcing an approval on types not listed. This is breaking some automations I have on drop-ship types. I only set up an approval process on the “normal type.” As I understand it if there is no approval process set for a type, it should process as usual. 

HI @cmoreland 

Do you have any customizations for PO’s?

Userlevel 4
Badge

I realized I needed to link the “admin user” to an employee account so an owner could be set using the process PO screen. 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved