Solved

Multi-Branch Budget

• 7 March 2024
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 1

Our company has multiple branches, so it would be nice to be able to upload all branches at the same time (P&L and Balance Sheet).  Has anybody found a simple way to do this?  We also have Velixo, but haven’t tried the writeback capability out of concern of not fully understanding it yet.  Thank you in advance!

icon

Best answer by Laura02 7 March 2024, 21:05

View original

6 replies

Badge +18

Hello,

Yes, we can import multi-branch, multi-year budget to GL using Import Scenarios.  Excel will look something like this:

Import Scenario will look something like this:

I’ll attach it.

Laura

Userlevel 1

Thank you @Laura02!  I take it that this wasn’t a native import scenario and had to be created, correct?

Badge +18

Hello @cchase41 ,

Yes, I created that just for you. 😉

I’ve imported budgets before, so I knew it could be done.  Didn’t have a budget import scenario handy, so I typed it up.

Laura

Userlevel 1

Wow, thank you so much!  What else can I send your way @Laura02 ?

Badge +18

Hello @cchase41 ,

I just tested the scenario I attached and one change is needed, to import multiple branch or multiple years of budgets sequentially.  Please check ON the Commit box on the last line, <SAVE>. Thank you.

Let us know how this works out for you.

Laura

Userlevel 1

@Laura02 Checking this last box worked and I’m up and running, thank you so much for your help!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved