Solved

How to generate journal entries report based on user ID

Userlevel 2
Badge

How can I add the user ID column in the journey entry transaction reports by period or by account? And how can I inquire based on userID?

Please advise. Thank you so much!

Aaren

icon

Best answer by lcombrinck55 15 May 2022, 13:47

View original

3 replies

Hi @atai 

You need to go to your user setup and give yourself access to the Report Designer role.

Always save the report to a new version in the Report Designer because if you make a mistake you need to revert back to the previous version. 

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi @lcombrinck55 ,

Thank you so much for the detail screenshots. But somehow I don’t have “Edit Report” and “Report Version” on that same screen, is that a special feature? Thanks ahead!

Hi, not sure if I am on the same screen you are referring to, but if you need the user who created the journal on the report you can do the following: 

Screens are from my local Sales Demo

GL633000 - Transactions by Period

You will have to edit the report to include the CreatedByID. 

• Save report to new version
  • Add CreatedByID field
  • Save
  • Refresh Acumatica before you open the report

• Open the report in Acumatica
  • Go to ADDITIONAL SORT AND FILTERS tab
  • Add additional filter

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved