Question

How can expense management be enabled?

• 24 April 2024
  • 3 replies

How can expense claims be enabled on our platform? 

I read that we will need to enable Expense Management from the “Enable/Disable Features” screen, however this option is not available. 

Similarly, the “Time and Expenses” page has very limited options. 

3 replies

Badge +18

Hello,

Was Expense Management feature purchased? Is Activated Checked on in Activate License, as shown?

Hello,

Was Expense Management feature purchased? Is Activated Checked on in Activate License, as shown?

No, expense management is not checked off. Does this mean we do not have access to the feature?

Badge +18

Hello,

Quick answer is, I think it’s a separate module to be purchased.

I recommend that you look at the Order form from your Acumatica purchase, to make sure that everything your company paid for has been included and properly activated.  Reach out to your Partner if you see a discrepancy or would like to add modules/features.

Laura

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved