Solved

Formatting a date in Report Designer

• 20 October 2022
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Does anyone know of a way to format a date in report designer as follows:

10th October 2022

I can get the date, month and year correct, but not the ‘th’.

Is this possible?

icon

Best answer by lauraj46 20 October 2022, 16:51

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Thank you Laura. I did thik of doing it that way but was hoping for a simpler option.

Thank you for your help.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @suemackeown13 ,

I don’t know if there’s a standard date code for that but you could do it with a formula in the Value expression for the field, something like this:

=CStr(Day(Today())) + CStr(iif(Day(Today()) in (1, 21, 31), 'st', iif(Day(Today()) in (2, 22), 'nd', iif(Day(Today()) in (3, 23), 'rd', 'th')))) + ' ' + MonthName(Today()) + ' ' + CStr(Year(Today()))

Laura

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi Kensium

Unfortunately that is not what I am looking for. If the date is 03.10.2022, we need it to show on the rpeort as 3rd October 2022. I can do the dd MMMM and yyyy, but what do I use for the ‘rd’?

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @suemackeown13 

Are you looking for below onehttps://www.augforums.com/forums/acumatica-report-designer/date-formatting/

Thanks

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved