Question

Expense Claims not marked for Pay by line when submitted as AP Bills

• 3 January 2024
  • 3 replies

While having employees marked true for pay-by-line (employee profile-financial tab), when submitting expense claims and converted to AP bills, the pay-by-line on the AP bill document header is not marked pay-by-line. When manually marking the claim/bill to pay-by-line, the bill is then not available for payment (does not appear in prepare payment Payables process). Is there somewhere else to setup the employees/expense claims for pay by line?

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

HI @amy81 

Can you share screen shots?

What version of Acumatica are you using?

HI Kandy, 

The version is 2023 R2. However, I have found where this dates back to, at least, 2022 R1. 

So, when the employee creates an expense claim and submits it, it is not marked for pay by line. 

Here is the employee marked for pay by line:

Here is the AP Bill that is created upon submittal of the expense report: 

I would expect any financial activity that derived from the employee would have pay by line checked. 

Now, while that bill was on hold, I could manually mark the pay-by-line box as true. However, when preparing payments, this bill would not be available for payment selection in the prepare payments screen. I have to unmark pay by line to be to pay it. 

Thanks for your time on this!

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @amy81 were you able to find a solution? Thank you!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved