Question

Empty address line on printed invoice

• 14 September 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Our project invoices are printing empty lines for the customer billing address where there are empty fields  (for example, an empty address line 2 in the customer screen will show as empty on the printed form). It is not the customized form that is the issue, as it does the same with the default report. 

I have also checked our customized form on a Demo site with the same scenario, and it prints correctly.

Has anyone had this issue?

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Check the form and how the Address is being constructed for printing if you want it to remove blanks then needs to be something like this

Userlevel 3
Badge

Yes thank you, but I have that already in the report.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Strange have you any other customisations published that might be affecting this.or the cusotmer/address record. If it works correctly on the demo pack then it has to be the data is different or there is a customisation package affecting it.

Can you send me the form and I can have a look at it la

Userlevel 3
Badge

There are no customizations that would affect this. Sending the report will not be of any use to you as the standard Acumatica report does the same thing on our system (shows the blank line). 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved