Solved

Does anyone know how to get Cheks to print in Alphabetical order?

Show first post

28 replies

@rsudkamp69

Sort by vendor name and click Process All.  (If you check the box(s) and then click Process it will assign check numbers on vendor id, not name.)

This does not seem to be working in 2021R2. Still printing checks in order by Reference Number.

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

@tlanzer25 that's along the lines I was thinking it would work best as well.  Not sure how to make the change to the code though.  I didn’t see where to make the change on APPrintChecks but I do see it in PRPrintChecks.

Any thoughts on this

From the Graph: PX.Objects.PR.PRPrintChecks

public class PRPrintChecks : PXGraph<PRPrintChecks> { public PXFilter<PrintChecksFilter> Filter; public PXCancel<PrintChecksFilter> Cancel; [PXFilterable] public PXFilteredProcessing<PRPayment, PrintChecksFilter, Where<PRPayment.paymentMethodID, Equal<Current<PrintChecksFilter.paymentMethodID>>, And<PRPayment.cashAccountID, Equal<Current<PrintChecksFilter.cashAccountID>>, And<PRPayment.status, Equal<PaymentStatus.pendingPayment>>>>, OrderBy<Asc<PRPayment.refNbr>>> PaymentList; public virtual IEnumerable paymentList() { if (PaymentList.Cache.IsDirty == false && PaymentList.Cache.Updated.Any_()) { return PaymentList.Cache.Updated; } return null; } 

I’m assuming if I update the line

“ OrderBy<Asc<PRPayment.refNbr>>> PaymentList; “

to a custom field I created for the last name it should look like this:

“ OrderBy<Asc<PRPayment.usrLastname>>> PaymentList; “

I just don’t know the type of override for something like this.

Thanks in advance,

Greg

Not a programmer and not going to dig into any code. It just seems this is a pretty basic requirement for most Accounting folks and the fact that it has been recognized as an issue since 2020R2 and it’s not been addressed or fixed yet is incredibly surprising. Two years to fix basic operational Issues.  WTF!?!?

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved