Solved

Depreciation error message

• 4 January 2024
  • 9 replies

Received this error when trying to calculate depreciation for this asset.  

icon

Best answer by Robert Sternberg 4 January 2024, 19:09

View original

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Have you checked you dont have the record open in another session. You could try clearing your browser cache or trying it using a different browser and see if that works.

If not i would log a support case with Acumatica.

One other thing worth checking is do you have any customisations that might be affecting this area of the system

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Could you please try to reset the system cache on apply updates?

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @joanne3501 

AC-206477: In some cases, if a customization package was published on an instance, confirming a shipment could lead to data inconsistency, which made it impossible to further process the shipment. Fix Description: If data is corrupted due to customizations applied to an instance, the system now shows the following error message: Cannot mark the record as updated because another record with the same key exists in the cache. Contact your Acumatica support provider for the assistance

SImilary this may  impacted on fixed asset module, Please reach out to Acumatica.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @joanne3501 

AC-206477: In some cases, if a customization package was published on an instance, confirming a shipment could lead to data inconsistency, which made it impossible to further process the shipment. Fix Description: If data is corrupted due to customizations applied to an instance, the system now shows the following error message: Cannot mark the record as updated because another record with the same key exists in the cache. Contact your Acumatica support provider for the assistance

SImilary this is impacted on fixed asset module, Please reach out to Acumatica.

Is there a Known Issue number for the Fixed Assets Module?

@Robert Sternberg 

Clearing the cache worked!  Thank you so much! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Great news!

Userlevel 1

I have tried Reset Cache and Restart Application. However, I am getting the same error on Create Purchase Orders (PO505000): “Cannot mark the record as updated because another record with the same key exists in the cache. Contact your Acumatica support provider for the assistance.” on build 23.205.0011. We have a customization with a PXGraphExtension<POOrderEntry> which is doing a PXSelect<INItemPlan> within method: FieldUpdated<POLine, POLine.inventoryID>. It appears just doing the Select a nothing else is causing the error. Also, I can not load the symbols to debug CreatePO as it appears the pdb files don't currently match the App_Data source for 23.205.0011. I have open a Dev Case ID: 347231, but I thought I would also post here incase anyone else has come across this issue.

Userlevel 3
Badge

I have tried Reset Cache and Restart Application. However, I am getting the same error on Create Purchase Orders (PO505000): “Cannot mark the record as updated because another record with the same key exists in the cache. Contact your Acumatica support provider for the assistance.” on build 23.205.0011. We have a customization with a PXGraphExtension<POOrderEntry> which is doing a PXSelect<INItemPlan> within method: FieldUpdated<POLine, POLine.inventoryID>. It appears just doing the Select a nothing else is causing the error. Also, I can not load the symbols to debug CreatePO as it appears the pdb files don't currently match the App_Data source for 23.205.0011. I have open a Dev Case ID: 347231, but I thought I would also post here incase anyone else has come across this issue.

Any update on this? I have the same issue right now for a Requisition trying to Create a Purchase Order. Tried Reset Cache and restarting the application. Nothing has worked. This is within 2023R2 Build 6, which we are planning on upgrading to this weekend if I can get this issue resolved. 

Userlevel 1

@ngerst The solution was to change the PXSelect<INItemPlan> to PXSelectReadonly<INItemPlan>.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved