Solved

Creating transactions between branches

• 7 February 2022
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge

Hi,

The Tenant is configured with two companies and a one company(Ceramic) have two branches. When creating transactions the system allows to create transactions in between branches and this affects a difference in the branch level TB. 

Please refer below example.

The Midaya Ceramic Pvt Ltd is configured with two branches - Ceramic and Candles

We have created two warehouses for Ceramic and Candles. I have created a transfer from Ceramic warehouse to Candle warehouse. In this case system creates a journal transaction for both branches affecting a difference in branch level TB.

In this case I need a help on avoiding occurring transactions like that since the customer haven’t purchased intercompany transactions. 

Thank you,

Dulanjana 

icon

Best answer by vkumar 7 February 2022, 10:45

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @dsenevirathne54 

Can you please send the screenshot of Company profile for The Midaya Ceramic Pvt Ltd?

What is the company type selected ?

Regards,

Userlevel 5
Badge

HI @vkumar ,

Please refer below.

Thanks,

Dulanjana

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @dsenevirathne54 

Is it allowing you to create an inter branch transfer even now? I have checked the license linked to the client you mentioned and Inter branch transaction feature is not enabled. 
It should not have allowed you create the transfer. Can you check and confirm if its still allowing you create inter branch transaction without any error?

Regards,

Userlevel 5
Badge

Hi @vkumar,

Yes. Now I tried and still I’m allowed to do the transfer .

Thanks,

Dulanjana

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved