Question

Closing Production Order / IN Error: Unit conversion EA is missing.

• 21 August 2023
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 1

Having an issue trying to close a completed production order. When I hit process in the Close Production Orders Module, I receive this error message: “IN Error: Unit conversion EA is missing.”
Is this coming from the stock item or the completed production order. The base unit for this stock item is listed as EA.

Thanks!!

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@nwork i would double check the production order to make sure it doesn’t say EACH in any capacity.  i’ve noticed that from a project standpoint that if the UOM doesn’t match exactly, the system won’t post actual quantities, i am wondering if something similar is happening here.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@kandybeatty49 is this something that you’ve ever come across? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hi @nwork 

Can you share the stock item screen shot and the Production Maintenance general screen?

Userlevel 1

Hi @kandybeatty49 

I attached a screenshot of the error message, the stock item, and the production order maintenance screen. Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hi @nwork 

Is there a different UOM on the BOM for the item?

Userlevel 1

@kandybeatty49
I attached the Production Order Detail that is tied to the production Order and also the BOM for that stock item.

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @nwork were you able to find a solution? Thank you!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved