Question

Closing Production Order / IN Error: Unit conversion EA is missing.

• 21 August 2023
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 1

Having an issue trying to close a completed production order. When I hit process in the Close Production Orders Module, I receive this error message: “IN Error: Unit conversion EA is missing.”
Is this coming from the stock item or the completed production order. The base unit for this stock item is listed as EA.

Thanks!!

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @nwork were you able to find a solution? Thank you!

Userlevel 1

@kandybeatty49
I attached the Production Order Detail that is tied to the production Order and also the BOM for that stock item.

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hi @nwork 

Is there a different UOM on the BOM for the item?

Userlevel 1

Hi @kandybeatty49 

I attached a screenshot of the error message, the stock item, and the production order maintenance screen. Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hi @nwork 

Can you share the stock item screen shot and the Production Maintenance general screen?

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@kandybeatty49 is this something that you’ve ever come across? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@nwork i would double check the production order to make sure it doesn’t say EACH in any capacity.  i’ve noticed that from a project standpoint that if the UOM doesn’t match exactly, the system won’t post actual quantities, i am wondering if something similar is happening here.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved