Solved

ARM Profit and Loss (Values Format) '-' to (#)

• 8 August 2022
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi Acumatica Community,

Good Evening!

How can I convert this values from -126,622,189.58 to (126,622,189.58 ) in ARM Reports (Column Sets).

Please see attached photo for your reference

Formula :

June Budget Ledger - June Actual Ledger- = Amount

Actual                                    Budget                                   Variance

Thank you !!

icon

Best answer by Laura02 8 August 2022, 14:12

View original

5 replies

Badge +18

Hello,

This is from the demo balance sheet that comes with Acumatica.

Results:

Userlevel 2
Badge

Thank you Miss Laura !

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi Miss Laura,

Additional question, When I run a report for Profit and Loss Statement. The Profit and Loss Account for specific accounts is running consolidated by default.

but when I select a unit sets (categories by sub-account) it captures all but the requirements can capture only 25 percent of the total (depends on the % setup per unit set). Is there a way to set up this requirement although this G/L is not used a sub-account or used default sub-accounts (00-000-00) upon posting? or simply, the value depends on the unit sets that I selected upon report generation (Automatic Calculated).

Thank you !!

Badge +18

Hi, I think you are saying that you have one Branch/Company sharing one YTD Net Income account. The balance in the YTD Net Income account (or the amount of net income on the P & L) represents a lump sum that has different owners with different % ownership. You would like to show the correct amount, correct % ownership based on each node in the Unit Set.  Do I understand correctly?

I have two ideas you can try.

I think you will need to calculate the % in the Row Set (Using TOT line with a calculation in the Value column) , and then use Unit Group to connect each % line to the proper unit group for printing.

Calculations can also happen in the column set.

Or consider using GL Allocation feature to allocate Retained Earnings by % to separate RE accounts in the GL.

Userlevel 2
Badge

Thanks Miss Laura. :)

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved