Question

AR Payment application

• 20 April 2023
  • 9 replies

Correct me if I’m wrong, but in AR payments and applications, after you selected the line items and put in the payment amount, when you would go to release it, it would automatically delete the other line items that you didn’t use.  It doesn’t seem to be doing that now.  Any thoughts?  We’re using 2022 R2.  

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

HI @Lbruni 

Can you share screen shots of what you are seeing and the steps you are taking?

Watch this video.  At around 1:15, they click save and he says Acumatica shows only the documents that you’ve marked off.  Our system is not doing that.  It leaves all them up there.  

I clicked saved already on this one in my system (it’s on hold) and it leaves them all up there.  Is there a setting we need to change or something?

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @Lbruni 

Can you please remove the hold and check if it is showing only selected documents or not?

I reviewed 22R2 and it is working fine at my end.

Do you have any customization? have you tested the same flow in Plain Acumatica?

Thanks

This is in a balanced state and still they don’t automatically disappear.  

I released it and they are all still there also.  

This is in our test tenant that has zero customizations.  Our LIVE tenant has an allocation customization.  

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Can you share the Acumatica Build and Version?

Thanks

Any ideas?  I’ve tried it again and it’s still not working where it isolates only those documents selected and with payment applied.  

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @Lbruni 

Please create a case with Acumatica, 

I dont see any issue from My end.

Thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @Lbruni were you able to find a solution? Thank you!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved