• 2 August 2023
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Can we watch beginning AR Balance Customer before release new invoice

5 replies

Badge +18

Hello,

Please, can you show an example of what you need? I don’t understand your question.

Thank you!

Laura

Userlevel 3
Badge

I want to know previous balance of customer before this invoice. Do you know to check it ?. When check report ar customer balance or ar customer by aging, it show to the total not show beginning and ending before and after new invoice happen.

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Hello @kevinheng21,

Prior to an Invoice is “Released” the Invoice value will not show on the Reports or Inquiries for the Customer.

Based on the screenshot provided the Invoice has already been released , hence will show up on Reports or Inquiries.

I believe the requirement here is for a Running Balance Report Based on Customer Invoices and Payments?

Please do confirm.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @kevinheng21 

I believe this required a customization in Invoice screen to Bring Customer Balance from Customer screen.

As soon the Invoice is released it should update the customer balance on all other balanced invoices as well.

Workaround:

Add a side panel In Invoice screen to Customer screens to see the customer balance with out any customizaiton

Thanks

Userlevel 3
Badge

Where can I check report customer balance like this 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved