Solved

All deposits not appearing

• 13 October 2022
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 3

Is there a known issue for all bank deposits not appearing.  I have 200+ ach transactions valued at $200,000 for deposit but only 172 for $160,000 are showing up.  What would be the reason for all transactions not showing up on the deposit?

icon

Best answer by Laura02 13 October 2022, 23:25

View original

4 replies

Badge +18

Hello,

Are we discussing the Banking → Deposits screen?

1. Maybe all deposits are not released yet?
  1. Is it possible the transactions have rolled to a second page?  See whether the Paging buttons are active in the lower right, and if so, whether you can advance with > to see the rest of your transactions.

If I’ve guessed wrong, please provide screen shots. Thank you.

Userlevel 3

Let me change the question:  When trying to select the payments that need to be processed, I clicked select all but when I went to the second page those transactions weren’t selected if I clicked them and went back to the first page those were deselected.  I was able to eventually able to get both pages selected and saved but is this a known issue.  Why would this happen when using the select all option?

Badge +18

Hello,

It’s possible to look up known issues if we know the Acumatica version and the name of the screen.

What is your version?  In what screen are you selecting the payments that need to be processed?    Screen shots are always helpful as they help us identify the screen and whether the screen is standard or customized. Below is an example showing where to find the screen name and number.

Aside from known bugs, does the behavior change if you try a second browser, a different device, or clear out browser cache?  Sometimes when we see odd behavior, it goes away when we use a different browser or clear cache (erase browsing history). A true bug would happen in any browser, for all users, and even after clearing cache.

Badge +18

Hello,

I’m sorry, I promised a screen shot and then didn’t post one.  Here is a screen shot showing where to find the Name and Number of an Acumatica screen, as well as your version.

Did you have the same results in a second browser, and/or after clearing browser cache?  Thank you.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved