Solved

Accounts Receivable GL Mapping

• 13 April 2023
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

How do I change the A/R revenue GL mapping? Some of our billings need to be posted to difference revenue accounts. I need the postings to be done at billing instead of reclasses.

Thanks,

icon

Best answer by estebanperalta54 13 April 2023, 21:52

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @enriquey I assume these invoices aren’t tied to any sales orders? If so, you can change the sales account on the items:

Userlevel 4
Badge

how do i get to this screen?

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

You can find it under inventory:

Userlevel 4
Badge

this a non-inventory sale.

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

If you aren’t using nonstock items, meaning you leave the inventory ID empty on the invoice line, then Acumatica will look at the Customer sales account which you can find under Receivables - Customers

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@enriquey are any of these billings project related? if so, you can create separate revenue account groups with the different sales accounts.  this will allow the proforma and ar billing to follow what’s on the project and map it using the GL account associated with the account group!

Userlevel 4
Badge

@iqraharrison48 none of our billings are project or inventory related. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

If you aren’t using nonstock items, meaning you leave the inventory ID empty on the invoice line, then Acumatica will look at the Customer sales account which you can find under Receivables - Customers

Hi @estebanperalta54 , Is it possible for a particular customer, to priorise the customer GL over the Non stock GL?! We want to do that for the Intercompany customer.

Beside , do someone know where the Help of Acumatica adress the GL retreival priorities in case of an AR invoice?

Thanks

Raphael

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved