Solved

Failure Error: 'ExpenseAccrualAccountID' cannot be empty. Error: 'Expense Accrual Account' cannot be empty.,. Service Order: MNT -FSO000235 Detail Ref. Nbr.: 0001

• 21 March 2024
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

Acumatica Cloud ERP 2023 R1
Build 23.107.0022 +

Hey folks, running into this when i try to run billing on a service order.  I checked the labor item on Ref. Nbr. 0001 and added an Expense Accrual Account and Subaccount to the GL tab no avail.  I continue to get this error.  Thought I would check in here first before reaching out to support.

icon

Best answer by jaymarzian 21 March 2024, 15:24

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge

Thank you for sharing your solution with the community @jaymarzian!

Userlevel 2
Badge

Well here I go again resolving my own issue.   So although I had populated the fields Expense Accrual Account AND  Expense Accrual Sub., I failed to populate the Reason Code Sub. field.  So the issue kept happening until I added something to the Reason Code Sub. account field.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved