Solved

Digital signatures not appearing on A/P checks

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi all, I need your help.

Our Finance Manager has provided her digital signature to be used on A/P checks.  The signature does not appear on the checks.  Any and all help would be appreciated.  Thanks.

Bill  

icon

Best answer by aborisova37 9 January 2023, 19:47

View original

10 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Hi @bhyland,

have you uploaded the image to the cash accounts screen or embedded it to the form?

Userlevel 2
Badge

It was uploaded to the Cash account screen.

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Is it  a .png file? What size is it? Ideally, it needs to be around 632*152. Mine works just fine.

Also, check your settings on the signature tab. Is there a limit on the amounts?

Try adjusting your file, if that doesn’t work, upload here a copy of the check form for review.

Userlevel 2
Badge

If you have something available for upload, I don’t see it.

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

@bhyland I don’t. I’d recommend you checking the file with the signature first (size, type). See my comment above.

If the size is ok but the signature still not printing on checks, upload here your AP check form. Do you have the report designer app installed?

Give me a call if this issue is urgent and you can’t get any help/need to print out your checks asap  (512) 484-1752 

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi Anna,

There are no Settings on the Signature tab.

Bill

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

@bhyland that’s good. So the issue is either with the signature file, or with the report not pulling it form the Cash Accounts screen. 

1. If it’s the signature file - simply upload a good one to the cash account as discussed earlier today.
  2. If the checks still not pulling the ‘image’, check out this blog post on how to add a signature to AP Check: https://www.crestwood.com/2019/10/07/add-signature-to-check-within-acumatica/

Once you get the report Designer installed, you’ll be able to open up the report file. If you have any issues with it, feel free to share the file here so we could check.

Userlevel 2
Badge

Thanks for your help this morning, Anna.  This has been temporarily escalated for now.

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

Is it  a .png file? What size is it? Ideally, it needs to be around 632*152. Mine works just fine.

Also, check your settings on the signature tab. Is there a limit on the amounts?

Try adjusting your file, if that doesn’t work, upload here a copy of the check form for review.

Is there a way to have these settings on the Signature Tab?

Userlevel 1

@bhyland that’s good. So the issue is either with the signature file, or with the report not pulling it form the Cash Accounts screen. 

1. If it’s the signature file - simply upload a good one to the cash account as discussed earlier today.
  2. If the checks still not pulling the ‘image’, check out this blog post on how to add a signature to AP Check: https://www.crestwood.com/2019/10/07/add-signature-to-check-within-acumatica/

Once you get the report Designer installed, you’ll be able to open up the report file. If you have any issues with it, feel free to share the file here so we could check.

For #2, for adding a signature for a branch with multiple cash accounts I had to add the following to the relationships in Report Designer that wasn’t defined in the blog post:

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved