Solved

Test Emails Issue

• 21 January 2022
  • 3 replies

Before sending an email to my final list, I like to send it out to my TEST list (which I create using my personal emails) so I can see the actual in my inbox. I did this, sent to 3 contacts (my test list), but haven't received the email yet. However, MAP says 3 emails were delivered. I'd love some help if someone has experience with this! Thanks.

icon

Best answer by Naveen Boga 21 January 2022, 18:11

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @SandraFreeman  You see the list of emails in the All Emails screen that were sent from your email account in the system.

Naveen, Right I see them. My list is just 3 emails (my personal gmail accounts) and one I’ve used before as a test and it works fine. However, the 3 emails that sent haven’t been received by me. They’re not in spam, not visible anywhere.

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi, @SandraFreeman  Instead of sending test emails to your personal Email Id. We have a default Acumatica feature that you can test whether your email configuration is working or not using the System Email Account screen.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved