Question

Shown in Site Map but Not Available in UI

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hey Acumatica Community!

I’m running into a very perplexing situation - some system screens (Expense Claims, Expense Receipts) are shown in the site map, I have full access rights to them, but they’re not showing up anywhere in the UI.

Has anyone run into this before? Any ideas where to start troubleshooting?

Thanks in advance!

5 replies

Badge +18

Hello,

Do you mean no one can see Expense Claims/Receipts in the UI?  Or do you mean that other Users can see the screens and you cannot?

First, check licensing to make sure Expense features were purchased:

Next, is Expense Management feature Activated?

Third, is your User a Member of any Role that has Revoked Access to the Expense Claims/Receipts screens?

Last, if you try to Modify the Time & Expense menu to add the Expense Claims/Receipts screens, or if you try to find them and open them with Global Search, can you open the screens?

Laura

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Is user an employee? Is member of “Internal Employee” User Role? If yes then should have access unless explicitly access is taken away in a Role that user is member of it.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @bcameron https://erpsoftwareblog.com/cloud/2019/03/missing-screens-disappearing-filters-in-acumatica/

Userlevel 3
Badge

Thanks for the help @aaghaei and @manikantad18! I ensured that all users have the “internal employee” role. I was hoping that your suggestion would be the golden ticket @manikantad18 - but I don’t even see Expense Claims and Expense Receipts available for selection!!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Is that only you who doesn’t have access or no one has? Is Expense Claim/Receipt enabled in Enable/Disable features?

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved