Skip to main content
Question

Shown in Site Map but Not Available in UI

• 3 May 2024
  • 6 replies

Hey Acumatica Community!

I’m running into a very perplexing situation - some system screens (Expense Claims, Expense Receipts) are shown in the site map, I have full access rights to them, but they’re not showing up anywhere in the UI.

Has anyone run into this before? Any ideas where to start troubleshooting?

Thanks in advance!

Hello,

Do you mean no one can see Expense Claims/Receipts in the UI?  Or do you mean that other Users can see the screens and you cannot?

First, check licensing to make sure Expense features were purchased:

Next, is Expense Management feature Activated?

Third, is your User a Member of any Role that has Revoked Access to the Expense Claims/Receipts screens?

Last, if you try to Modify the Time & Expense menu to add the Expense Claims/Receipts screens, or if you try to find them and open them with Global Search, can you open the screens?

Laura

Is user an employee? Is member of “Internal Employee” User Role? If yes then should have access unless explicitly access is taken away in a Role that user is member of it.

Hi @bcameron https://erpsoftwareblog.com/cloud/2019/03/missing-screens-disappearing-filters-in-acumatica/

Thanks for the help @aaghaei and @manikantad18! I ensured that all users have the “internal employee” role. I was hoping that your suggestion would be the golden ticket @manikantad18 - but I don’t even see Expense Claims and Expense Receipts available for selection!!

Is that only you who doesn’t have access or no one has? Is Expense Claim/Receipt enabled in Enable/Disable features?

Hi @bcameron were you able to find a solution? Thank you!