Solved

Shipments screen does not trigger business events

• 19 July 2022
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

I need to have business events for the Shipments screen (SO302000). Build 21.116.0049.
Type -- Trigger by Record Change. Raise Event -- For Each Record. 
But the screen does not trigger any business event.

I've tried the simplest conditions (like Record Inserted or Changed), without any subscriber. But events didn't been triggered.
I've tried to use a simplest GI and to create event on GI. Not triggering.

Then I restore the snapshot of the system on my local PC.
And on the local system the screen triggers b.events with any complicated condition with any complicated subscriber.

There are no other active b.events for the screen. There is no customization for the screen.

Any ideas why events are not triggering on?

icon

Best answer by olexandrProkopovych94 21 July 2022, 10:16

View original

9 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

Does it show any errors in business event history?

Userlevel 1
Badge

Does it show any errors in business event history?

That is the trick, the event even does not appear in the Business Event History screen. 😥

@olexandrProkopovych94 can you provide screen of your GI and BE?  what are you using for a Trigger condition on the BE / Trigger condition Tab ?

Userlevel 1
Badge

@olexandrProkopovych94 what are you using for a Trigger condition on the BE / Trigger condition Tab ?

@dales50 , for testing I've used even the simplest, but it had no impact.
I think, there is some issue with the system or the screen. Like someone or something forbids or overwrites triggering of events.

@olexandrProkopovych94 

I was able to create and trigger the same BE you have shown in version 21.123.0012 Sales Demo instance as shown below

My suggestions: 

1. submit your BE details to support for further review
  2. and / or update to the latest 21R1 build and test 

Userlevel 1
Badge

@olexandrProkopovych94

I was able to create and trigger the same BE you have shown in version 21.123.0012

Well 🙄, I am also able to trigger an event on the local instance restored from customer's instance snapshot.
But I may not trigger on customer's instance.

@olexandrProkopovych94 - you may want to try a restart on the customer instance

Userlevel 1
Badge

@olexandrProkopovych94 - you may want to try a restart on the customer instance

💡 Your proposition gave me an idea what to check!

Userlevel 1
Badge

I checked system resources, and have found out that the notifications queue is overfull.
To discover this I used the System Queues Monitor (SM302010) screen.

In my case it has dozens of thousands 😲 notifications. And thus new events may not wedge into to the queue.

About further actions. I wait for the customer confirmation to perform queue cleaning and (as next step) application restart.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved