Solved

Purchase Receipts

• 24 June 2021
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Is there a way to change the vendor once the purchase order has already been received in? 

icon

Best answer by Naveen Boga 8 July 2021, 17:27

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @CAMORRISON Below are the options, which we can do as per my knowledge. 
Anyone can correct me, if I’m wrong…

• If the PO Receipts are NOT released, then delete the PO Receipt, delete the PO and create a fresh PO with the correct vendor.
  • If PO receipt is  already released, then Bill it and then, do a return for that PO Receipt, create a debit memo and apply the debit memo to the Bill. This way we can nullify all the GL transactions in Acumatica system. Now create a fresh PO with the correct vendor.

hope this helps!!

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @CAMORRISON   In Acumatica, we can not change the vendor once we received the PO Receipt.

Userlevel 4
Badge

Yes, this is what we are currently doing. We were hoping there was a way to just update the vendor on the PO receipt side…

Thank you for your help!

Hi, good day! I would like to ask what’s the difference between PURCHASE REQUEST and PURCHASE REQUISITION in Acumatica? I’m a little bit confused. 

Hoping for your quick response. I’ll be having a mock demo on procure to pay. 😅

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @CAMORRISON Below are the options, which we can do as per my knowledge. 
Anyone can correct me, if I’m wrong…

• If the PO Receipts are NOT released, then delete the PO Receipt, delete the PO and create a fresh PO with the correct vendor.
  • If PO receipt is  already released, then Bill it and then, do a return for that PO Receipt, create a debit memo and apply the debit memo to the Bill. This way we can nullify all the GL transactions in Acumatica system. Now create a fresh PO with the correct vendor.

hope this helps!!

I’m trying to return a PO, but I’m getting the following error.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved