Solved

Purchase Order line type

• 30 March 2022
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1

When I create a PO, the line type is always Service and the Item is a Non Stock Item

I am not able to change it

Any idea?

icon

Best answer by Kandy Beatty 30 March 2022, 16:51

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hi @vivian46 

It is driven by how your Non-Stock item is set up. If the Require Receipt is selected, it will show on the Line Type. If it is not selected, it will make the item a Service type. I have created a PO in my local to show you. 

Userlevel 3
Badge

@vivian46, here’s what wiki says about Non-Stock Line Types:

• Non-Stock: This line is a non-stock item for which the Require Receipt check box is selected on the Non-Stock Items form.
  • Service: This line type is a non-stock item for which the Require Receipt check box is cleared on the Non-Stock Items form.
Userlevel 1

Thank you, I do not have a warehouse option, so i think it is fine the Service line

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Thank you, I do not have a warehouse option, so i think it is fine the Service line

If you do not have the full Inventory Module, then you will only be able to use it as a Service type. 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved