Payments on Customer Portal

• 23 February 2021
  • 27 replies

Show first post

27 replies

I have a few customers asking about this very feature. I have some clients that would be interested in beta testing this. Any info in the future would be appreciated.

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi Mary.   They may have seen a pilot version we are testing with a few clients.  It is a prototype customization package but it works quite well.  We hope to introduce something similar in the product over the next year but for now the customization package is a good work around.  We plan to publish it to the community in the next few weeks for more expanded use and feedback.  If the need is immediate, please create a case and have them escalate to me and I will get someone to contact you to get you the package for review.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved