Solved

Outlook Add-in keeps spinning

• 24 April 2024
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Does anyone else’s add-in just spin unless you close Outlook and reopen?  Not using a web browser, using the outlook app.Then you can use it once and have to close and reopen it every time you want to add something to Acumatica? At first I was  told I have to have the Display settings in Outlook set to Optimize for compatibility but it was already set to that so I changed to Optimize for best appearance (application restart required) and it would work for one use. Switched back and of course had to restart and it worked for one use again.  I now just close and reopen without changing the settings and can use it for one use.  Getting tired of closing and reopening Outlook in order to get things attached in Acumatica. 

icon

Best answer by cwomack98 26 April 2024, 21:47

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +6

@cwomack98 Hi there!

Have you tried the suggestions listed in this post?

Let me know if this helps.

Userlevel 3
Badge

@cwomack98 Hi there!

Have you tried the suggestions listed in this post?

Let me know if this helps.

Yes tried that a while back when it was posted and still an issue. 

Userlevel 3
Badge

had to clear cache and reinstall addon.  See this link

Userlevel 7
Badge

Thank you for sharing your solution with the community @cwomack98!

Userlevel 3
Badge

Well, that worked for 2 days.  I now have the spinning wheel of death again. 😢

Is there a way to find the root cause on why this is happening?

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved