open period report for companies in the same tenant

• 29 February 2024
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge
  • Jr Varsity II
  • 14 replies

Hi There,

We have many companies in the same tenant with different financial year ends. Just wondering if there’s a report to view the current opening period/close period for all the companies. Just wanted to double check if all the periods are closed across all the companies at month end. Thank you. 

icon

Best answer by johnh3 15 April 2024, 23:12

View original

3 replies

How did you go with this, epan? I’m looking for something similar as we also have 60 odd entities that I’d like to check for open modules for a given period.

Badge +18

Hello,

Please add your Idea in the Ideas section of this community.  I think it’s a great idea to have a GI screen or a report that shows by period - which companies are open/closed for each module, or by company - which periods are open/closed for each module.

When I de-activate Centralized Period Management feature, no related Inquiry or Report showing the period status across companies appears. I think the only way within Standard Acumatica is using Manage Financial Periods screen to cycle through the companies at the top.

Laura

@Laura02 Thanks for chiming in, I had a play last night and found that a relatively simple Generic Inquiry (to the extent of my skill level) could be made using the single table with no joins: 

PX.Objects.GL.FinPeriods.OrganizationFinPeriodStatus

See below for my Results Grid, hope it helps you. 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved