Solved

Logged In this Morning: Acumatica Homepage Gone

• 17 July 2023
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge

Good day,

Logged on this morning and the infamous Acumatica Homepage is gone. See below.  It is gone also on another Acumatica users.  My users are do focused; no one reached out.  Any way to get it back for now.  I am working custom dashboards however, they are not ready yet for each user.

icon

Best answer by manikantad18 17 July 2023, 21:08

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 2

@manikantad18 - Thank you for your comment however, as I stated above some of our clients are still having the issue.

Shannon

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Standard Acumatica ERP Home Page was unavailable for Acumatica ERP users from 7/17/2023 to 7/18/2023. Also, there were intermittent errors with www.acumatica.com site.
The www.acumatica.com site and standard Acumatica ERP Home Page are up and running now. Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience.

I see above message in Case portal

Userlevel 2

@Irina I read that on July 18th this issue was fixed however for our clients do not have a specific dashboard called to their homepage we are still getting this error.  Is there a specific step process we should use to get them back?  

AND also

Thank you for assistance.

Shannon L.

Userlevel 5
Badge

@manikantad18 Z

Thank for the update.

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

HI @EvanG 

This has been every tenant I’ve worked in today! Thank you @manikantad18  for the update. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi

See below 

https://community.acumatica.com/maintenance-and-troubleshooting-229/known-issue-users-are-unable-to-access-standard-acumatica-home-page-17559

Userlevel 5
Badge

Sorry, the title should have been 

Logged In this Morning: Acumatica Homepage Gone!!!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved