Question

How to convert the field to accept Alphanumeric characters

• 15 April 2023
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hello experts,

i have been trying to enter the Tax ID that should accept alphanumeric characters. But the system is triggering the following error:

Kindly let me know how to resolve this.

Thank you in advance.

6 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hey @Chris Hackett ,

I had gone through all the suggestions provided by the community members. And it looks like we have to raise a support ticket for the same. As I compared the same field with other demo instances, and all came out to have the same configuration & code.

THANKS ONCE AGAIN.

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @Harshita were you able to find a solution? Thank you!

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Thank you @aaghaei for your prompt reply. I did check out if any add-on services or customisation have been applied, but found none. Looks like need to raise a support ticket for the same.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Possibly you have a customization or Tax Services add-on that causes this error. Out of the box you can enter alphanumeric characters. See below:

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hello @aaghaei the error is getting triggered for the Companies(CS101500) form under the Company Details tab → Tax Registration Info.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

that could be helpful if you would have directed to the screen that you have this problem with.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved