Solved

Export PDF name missing information

• 22 June 2022
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

When the client exports a PDF for Purchase Orders and SO Invoices, they do not get the order number in the file. When I do it on my computer, I get the order numbers. How can this be fixed for them?

My export:

Client’s export:

We are exporting the same way and in the same browsers. 

icon

Best answer by Dioris Aguilar 27 June 2022, 19:23

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

@Kandy Beatty I’m having the same problem the AR Invoice. No ref nbr in the exported file. What was the solution in this case? Was it a customization issue? Thanks. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Thank you @Dioris Aguilar ! I appreciate the help!

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

@kbeatty21 When running the report from SO Invoice screen, it is exported as “SO Invoice [RefNbr]”, however, when running the report from Printed Forms > Invoices/Memo it is exported as “SO Invoice [Type] [RefNbr]”.
I sugest you to check any possible customization they have that could alter this behavior because it seems there’s something in their system. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hi @Dioris Aguilar  

There is nothing different than what you have shown so I’m not sure what the issue could be. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

@kbeatty21 Somehow they are falling in the case where the @RefNbr is Null and @DocType is not: 

Could you describe the exact steps used to create the report?
In the meantime, try to replace this IsNull([@RefNbr], '') by IsNull([@RefNbr], [ARInvoice.RefNbr]), however, there should be something else.. we should not be forced to change that.

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

@kbeatty21 Is there any chance they have updated that report?
The export file name is defined here:

Have you tried their exact report version in your environment?

The reports have not been edited or updated. I checked and in the report writer it shows the Order Number. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

@kbeatty21 Is there any chance they have updated that report?
The export file name is defined here:

Have you tried their exact report version in your environment?

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved