Solved

Export PDF name missing information

• 22 June 2022
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

When the client exports a PDF for Purchase Orders and SO Invoices, they do not get the order number in the file. When I do it on my computer, I get the order numbers. How can this be fixed for them?

My export:

Client’s export:

We are exporting the same way and in the same browsers. 

icon

Best answer by Dioris Aguilar 27 June 2022, 19:23

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

@kbeatty21 Is there any chance they have updated that report?
The export file name is defined here:

Have you tried their exact report version in your environment?

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

@kbeatty21 Is there any chance they have updated that report?
The export file name is defined here:

Have you tried their exact report version in your environment?

The reports have not been edited or updated. I checked and in the report writer it shows the Order Number. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

@kbeatty21 Somehow they are falling in the case where the @RefNbr is Null and @DocType is not: 

Could you describe the exact steps used to create the report?
In the meantime, try to replace this IsNull([@RefNbr], '') by IsNull([@RefNbr], [ARInvoice.RefNbr]), however, there should be something else.. we should not be forced to change that.

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Hi @Dioris Aguilar  

There is nothing different than what you have shown so I’m not sure what the issue could be. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

@kbeatty21 When running the report from SO Invoice screen, it is exported as “SO Invoice [RefNbr]”, however, when running the report from Printed Forms > Invoices/Memo it is exported as “SO Invoice [Type] [RefNbr]”.
I sugest you to check any possible customization they have that could alter this behavior because it seems there’s something in their system. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Thank you @Dioris Aguilar ! I appreciate the help!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved