Solved

Dashboard - Label above the column on a Stacked Column chart?

• 4 October 2023
  • 7 replies

Is there a way to add a 'grand total' label above the column on a Stacked Column chart (like below)?

I found how to create the legend, and there is one showing, but it’s not showing a ‘grand total’ for the Series.

icon

Best answer by Kandy Beatty 16 October 2023, 22:20

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

@ahaslett00 I see no one responded to your question yet.  Did you find a solution on your own?  I encountered the same need today.

@john55 Nope. I've clicked every button and tried different things before I asked this question. I'm starting to think it's not possible.

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

HI @john55  and @ahaslett00 

The only way I found to add titles above charts are to add color coded KPI’s. There is nothing out of the box that will do that currently

HI @john55  and @ahaslett00 

The only way I found to add titles above charts are to add color coded KPI’s. There is nothing out of the box that will do that currently

@kandybeatty49, I’m not looking for a title above the entire chart. I was looking for a legend total for a Series (or stack) of a ‘Stacked Column’ Chart.

Right now you can see the lines for 50, 60, 70, etc… You either have to guess what the total is, or try to add up all of the individual pieces of the stack (Which means hovering over each piece of the stack and writing down the amount of each block, so that you can do the math).

Single Stack of a ‘Stacked Column’ Chart

Series Section under ‘Chart Settings’

Userlevel 3
Badge

@ahaslett00 I too think it’s probably not possible, I was hoping you found a hidden technique somewhere!

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

I looked again and changed around some settings and there’s no way to get it to total the column. The only options I found was to put the numbers at the top of the chart but you would still need to add them in some way. 

I would create an idea for Acumatica to look into adding that functionality. 

Thank you for your help @kandybeatty49!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved