Solved

Change Account Email

• 9 August 2022
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge

How do I change the associated email with this forum account? I’m swapping companies and wish to move it to my personal email. I went into account settings etc and didn’t see anything about changing the email.

icon

Best answer by Chris Hackett 9 August 2022, 22:55

View original

2 replies

Badge +18

@Chris Hackett, does an Acumatica Community login have to use an email that is connected to a developer, a partner, or an Acumatica User site?  Or can @Michael Hansen connect his personal email?  

Can you please provide instructions?  Thank you!

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @Michael Hansen and @laura01 - The community site is hosted by a third party vendor (inSided) and accessed through your portal.acumatica.com SSO login. There is currently no vendor supported way to move user information (content, badges, points, etc.) to a new user. There is a workaround that we use sparingly. Michael please send me an email with your old email and the new email you wish to move to. I can then let you know how it works and let you decide to move forward. Thank you!

christopher.hackett@acumatica.com

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved