Solved

Change Account Email

• 9 August 2022
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge

How do I change the associated email with this forum account? I’m swapping companies and wish to move it to my personal email. I went into account settings etc and didn’t see anything about changing the email.

icon

Best answer by Chris Hackett 9 August 2022, 22:55

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @Michael Hansen and @laura01 - The community site is hosted by a third party vendor (inSided) and accessed through your portal.acumatica.com SSO login. There is currently no vendor supported way to move user information (content, badges, points, etc.) to a new user. There is a workaround that we use sparingly. Michael please send me an email with your old email and the new email you wish to move to. I can then let you know how it works and let you decide to move forward. Thank you!

christopher.hackett@acumatica.com

Badge +18

@Chris Hackett, does an Acumatica Community login have to use an email that is connected to a developer, a partner, or an Acumatica User site?  Or can @Michael Hansen connect his personal email?  

Can you please provide instructions?  Thank you!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved