Solved

Amount of stock item in 2 step transfer displaying 0(zero)

• 14 February 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

I have created a stock item with Standard Valuation Method and have updated the pending cost and default prices as shown below:

But upon processing 2 step transfer, the total (COGS) costs aren’t getting calculated.

Kindly guide me out if I am missing out something here.

icon

Best answer by darylbowman 15 February 2023, 15:05

View original

3 replies

Badge +11

Happy to help!

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

You’ll notice in the ‘Standard Cost’ section of Stock Items, right underneath the red box, the ‘Current Cost’ is $0. This is your problem.

In order to move a ‘Pending Cost’ into the ‘Current Cost’, you need to use the ‘Update Cost’ action.

Thank you @darylbowman . It is now resolved.

Badge +11

You’ll notice in the ‘Standard Cost’ section of Stock Items, right underneath the red box, the ‘Current Cost’ is $0. This is your problem.

In order to move a ‘Pending Cost’ into the ‘Current Cost’, you need to use the ‘Update Cost’ action.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved