Question

Why is quantity of inventory shipped different from the quantity order?

• 31 October 2023
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi all, 

I have a product code with unit conversion.
1 carton(thùng) = 48 bags (túi)
I create an order with a quantity of 6 bags.
When creating a shipment, the quantity is converted to 6.24 bags.
I don't know where I am wrong

Thanks in advanced.

9 replies

Badge +18

Hello,

Have you contacted your Acumatica Partner (VAR) to ask the same question? 

If the conversion doesn’t work correctly with all customizations un-published, and no one else has better ideas, please raise a case with Acumatica.  Your VAR can help you open a support case.Please come back to this case to let us know the outcome.

Thank you!

Laura

Badge +18

Hello @hthuy24 ,

Are the screens customized ?  If yes, please temporarily Un-publish the customizations and try again. Let us know: Is the behavior the same, with customizations temporarily un-published?

Thank you.

Laura

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

HI @hthuy24 

It has to do with your conversion factor. Try changing the Sales Unit to Carton then add the conversion factor to TUI. 

Userlevel 4
Badge

HI @hthuy24 

It has to do with your conversion factor. Try changing the Sales Unit to Carton then add the conversion factor to TUI. 

Thanks @kandybeatty49 I have changed the unit conversion, but the quantity shipped is still 6.24 instead of 6. Do you have any other idea?

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hi @hthuy24 

What happens when you sell the item as a carton?

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hello @hthuy24 ,

Are the screens customized ?  If yes, please temporarily Un-publish the customizations and try again. Let us know: Is the behavior the same, with customizations temporarily un-published?

Thank you.

Laura

Hi @Laura02 @kandybeatty49  ,I'm still stuck in this case. Can you advise me?

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @hthuy24 were you able to find a solution? Thank you!

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hello @hthuy24 ,

Thank you.

Laura

HI @Laura02 ,  I did unpublic the package-related shipment, but it still is the same, do you have any ideas?

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi @hthuy24 

What happens when you sell the item as a carton?

HI @kandybeatty49 , I changed the sales unit to CARTON, and I create a new sale order to sold as TUI. I need to sell as TUI unit, because it’s needed to display on the invoice. 
But I realize one thing that this problem only happens when unit convert is 48, because if I change to 24 or other number, it’s right.

So, do you have any idea about this?

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved