Question

Why is quantity of inventory shipped different from the quantity order?

• 31 October 2023
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi all, 

I have a product code with unit conversion.
1 carton(thùng) = 48 bags (túi)
I create an order with a quantity of 6 bags.
When creating a shipment, the quantity is converted to 6.24 bags.
I don't know where I am wrong

Thanks in advanced.

9 replies

Badge +18

Hello @hthuy24 ,

Are the screens customized ?  If yes, please temporarily Un-publish the customizations and try again. Let us know: Is the behavior the same, with customizations temporarily un-published?

Thank you.

Laura

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hello @hthuy24 ,

Are the screens customized ?  If yes, please temporarily Un-publish the customizations and try again. Let us know: Is the behavior the same, with customizations temporarily un-published?

Thank you.

Laura

HI @Laura02 ,  I did unpublic the package-related shipment, but it still is the same, do you have any ideas?

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

HI @hthuy24 

It has to do with your conversion factor. Try changing the Sales Unit to Carton then add the conversion factor to TUI. 

Userlevel 4
Badge

HI @hthuy24 

It has to do with your conversion factor. Try changing the Sales Unit to Carton then add the conversion factor to TUI. 

Thanks @kandybeatty49 I have changed the unit conversion, but the quantity shipped is still 6.24 instead of 6. Do you have any other idea?

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hi @hthuy24 

What happens when you sell the item as a carton?

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi @hthuy24 

What happens when you sell the item as a carton?

HI @kandybeatty49 , I changed the sales unit to CARTON, and I create a new sale order to sold as TUI. I need to sell as TUI unit, because it’s needed to display on the invoice. 
But I realize one thing that this problem only happens when unit convert is 48, because if I change to 24 or other number, it’s right.

So, do you have any idea about this?

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hello @hthuy24 ,

Thank you.

Laura

Hi @Laura02 @kandybeatty49  ,I'm still stuck in this case. Can you advise me?

Badge +18

Hello,

Have you contacted your Acumatica Partner (VAR) to ask the same question? 

If the conversion doesn’t work correctly with all customizations un-published, and no one else has better ideas, please raise a case with Acumatica.  Your VAR can help you open a support case.Please come back to this case to let us know the outcome.

Thank you!

Laura

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @hthuy24 were you able to find a solution? Thank you!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved